We are pleased to inform you that we are have started work on a proposal to set up a 'New School' in Sandwell.
Click here for more information.
What is MEA?
Motiv8 + Enjoy + Aspire = Achieve
What can MEA offer?
- Alternative short-term provision
- Full-time and part-time placements
- Access to outside agencies
- Parental support advice
- Parent Groups
- Activity days
- Advice and guidance to other professionals
- Positive Choices Workshops - Promoting Achievement and Cultural Diversity
- Volunteering Opportunties
- Training and development
- Mentoring support for young people
- Group work
- Vocational skills
- Educational support
- Action Plans
Who can access this service?
The service is available to young people and parents.
How can you access MEA?
We welcome referrals from parents, schools and other statutory and voluntary organisations.
Equal opportunities policy
MEA is committed to achieving an educational and working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on the grounds of race, religion, gender, class, sexual orientation, age, disability or special needs.